Island Divers specialist skills include:
- 30 years combined scuba diving experience.
- Many different languages spoken.
- Underwater and scenic videography.
- Underwater and scenic photography.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of the local marine environment, marine ecosystems and marine life.
- Broad experience of shark diving, deep diving and wreck diving (all furthered by the diving off Phi Phi).
- Expert understanding of teaching and review techniques and the use of visual aids.
The classroom is the part of the centre devoted to Instructors and their student divers. Set at the back of the center away from the active areas of the front desk it affords student divers a chance to discuss and review scuba diving techniques and skills with their instructor in a peaceful and quiet environment. In addition it is fully equipped with modern multimedia facilities, visual aids, PADI and SSI Scuba Diving Manuals.
The classroom is a dedicated facility to help student divers and certified divers to advance their self-learning and expand their knowledge. In this way learning scuba diving becomes a pleasure and the satisfaction of self-taught skills is maximized.
The grins on divers’ faces after a dive that incorporated a new skill testifies to that!
The classroom is open from 11.00 to 21.00 and anyone is welcome to use it, if available.