When you look at the web site of Island Divers, our Internet Service Provider makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- your server address
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- the pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous site you have visited
- the type of browser you are using.
- Access to information collected
- Island Divers will not make an attempt to identify users or their browsing activities. However, in the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our Internet Service Provider’s logs.
Use and disclosure of information collected
We will not disclose information about your individual visits to our Web site or any of the personal information that you provide such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or credit/debit card details to any outside parties without your consent except when required by law to do so.
Island Divers will only record your e-mail address if you send us a message. Your e-mail address will only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used or disclosed for any other purpose without your consent unless you specifically request such action. Users are advised that there are inherent risks transmitting information across the Internet.
Links to Other Sites
We may offer links to sites that are not operated by Island Divers . If you visit one of these linked sites, you should review their privacy and other policies. We are not responsible for the policies and practices of other companies. If you require further information, please contact Island Divers .